Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Overload

I need to take down, organize and put away my holiday decorations inside and out, to wash, dry fold and put away about 8 loads of laundry, to do at least 3 sinks-full of dishes, clean my whole house, purge Branham's toys and clothes, put away all of our gifts [a lot of which are still in the car along with a bottle of champagne, a bottle of Moscato and a bottle of sparkling Moscato], take out the trash, organize my MK inventory and paperwork (customer cards, receipts, etc.) AND most of this needs to be done by Friday night since I have my first MK party in a while at my house at 7 pm. AHHHHHHHH!

In other news, I am getting holes in my ear tonight and I am pretty stoked about it. Yes, it is the picture above. All three of them. I am super nervous because I have never had more than one hole done at a time, much less right next to each other! But how cute is this?! I can't wait to get it done :D I'll post a picture of mine sooooon.

Wish me luck on everything!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you went through with it, it looks awesome! You should post a picture on here :)

    ReplyDelete