Monday, January 30, 2012

I feel I'm in such a grey area.
I'm not sure if it's because I just graduated, and this is the first January I haven't been in school since I was 5. I'm not sure if it's because I am at a job that I know isn't permanent, that could end any day. I'm not sure if it's because I'm kind of just sitting and waiting until I go to grad school...

...and I'm not sure if it's just because I'm bored. There's nothing new, nothing exciting...I go day to day talking to the same 10 people, looking at the same 10 websites, making the same drive (home --> daycare --> work --> daycare --> home). The most exciting part of my day is picking out my outfit or doing my makeup. 

I need adventure...and maybe there's one on the horizon; then again, maybe I am just hoping, because this adventure, I'm not in it alone. It's not my choice to make.

I should paint something, maybe that would excite me. I need a model though. Volunteers?


1 comment: