Well, Ladies and Gents, I went through with it! I will post a better picture later, but this is right after I showered and got all the crusty blood out of my hair. Yum! :)
Anyway, over the past few days, I've been thinking of things I'd like to improve about myself.
1. I need new music. So badly. I have been listening to all the same stuff since, like, Senior year of high school. That said, I'd like to find one new artist a month that I really like. Even if I've heard of them before, I want to discover them. So, if you think you can contribute to that, I would love to hear your favorite band or artist. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for my address and you can mail me a burned CD. That would seriously make my life.
2. I need to read more. I SO enjoy reading, but who has time with school, 2 jobs and a baby? Well, not this year! I am aspiring to read 15 books this year. This really isn't very many. But I'm a slow reader and it's more than one a month. On my list thus far:
* Inheritance (the 4th book in the Inheritance Cycle)
*The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy
*The Hunger Games trilogy
**Please, make suggestions! What's your favorite book? Also, I have a Nook...share your books with meee!
3. Cook more. My friend Amanda and I made dinner together last night (it seems that we're officially dating, now...haha!) and it was so delicious. I have a Crock Pot, so even on days when I don't want to cook, I will make breakfast for the next morning!
4. Hang out with friends more. This should be easier since Branham is getting older, but I miss being around people! I just made a facebook event for the 3rd Annual Pasta Party, so that should be one time I accomplish this! :D
That's all I have for now, but I'm sure there are more to come.