Friday, January 27, 2012

I've been a blogging slacker this week, but that's because I've actually had work to do! So many things going on:

Monday we took Branham for his 15 month well-check. He's perfect, still :)

I have been busting my butt with my Mary Kay business, working towards Director Qualification in February, so I've had appointments pretty much every day.

I'm still trying to get things with Childcare Assistance figured out.

And my big girl J-O-B is in rush period, so I've had tons to do here day to day. During any breaks I get, I've been catching up on MK filing and placing orders.

Rollers & Rouge (my sister and I started a business, check us out on facebook!) is well under way. We have our first big event booked (it's pro bono, but will get our name out there) and a Boudoir shoot booked (both in March)! We're working on bookings, logos, a real website, etc!

In other news:
You know what I find interesting? No matter how much I try to ignore what I am feeling or thinking, I can't manage to get my dreams to go along with me. I can push something down, out of my mind, as much as I want in my conscious hours...but, boy, my brain has a mind of it's own (hahahaha!). It replays, analyzes, and emphasizes things for me, in my dreams, that I just can't escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment